Форум сайта Jazz-Jazz.ru

Общение на джазовые темы и не только...

• Вы не зашли.

Объявление

Если хотите обсудить что-то узконаправленное (например: "Kenny G - джаз/не джаз?") - создайте отдельный топик (не пишите в обширном "Ваш любимый исполнитель").

Спасибо за внимание.

<< Вернуться на сайт

#1 2011-05-23 21:07:34

Gkjoflm
Участник

Claudia Lennear - Phew (1973)

http://s007.radikal.ru/i300/1105/5f/bd1908c9474b.jpg

Genre: Blues, Rock, Funk
Format: MP3
Quality: 320 kbps I 44.1 Khz I Joint Stereo
Total Time: 00:33:13
Total Size: 76 mb

Бэк вокалистка Тины Тернер, песня Мика Джаггер "Brown Sugar"посвещена ей.

What can we say about the personality of this woman, when two of the greatest artits of all time (Mick Jigger and David Bowie) wrote two of their best songs for her?

She made Jagger weak at the knees "Brown Sugar" she hitched up with David Bowie and that "Lady Grinning Soul" was in honour of her allure the foxy funky diva that she was "PHEW"!!

In the 70's as a session and back up singer for Ike & Tina Turner where she met M Jagger on the Infamous Stones tour of 1969 she also sang with Joe Cocker, Leon Russell, Al Kooper and can be seen in The Concert For Bangla Desh Film. Over in Wolfgangs Vault there is a Leon Russell Gig where she and Kathi McDonald (Another Great Voice) are singing back up vocals in his band worth checking out. There is also footage of her shaking her funky stuff with Tina Turner on Playboy After Dark in 1971.

Claudia Lennear’s 1973 album, Phew, produced by Ian Samwell, had an interesting collection of songs and players, using a different set of musicians on each side.

Side one
A1. It Ain't Easy (Ry Cooder : electric guitar)
A2. Sing With The Children (Ry Cooder : electric bottleneck guitar)
A3. Sister Angela
A4. Not At All (Ry Cooder : electric bottleneck guitar)
A5. Casey Jones

Side two
B1. Going Down
B2. From A Whisper To A Scream
B3. Everything I Do Gonna Be Funky
B4. What'd I Do Wrong
B5. Going Down (reprise)

filesonic.com

Неактивен

Board footer